Nice to meet ya.

fiona

Hey everyone, I'm Fiona. I'm just finishing up my senior year of high school, and am looking forward to starting as a B.F.A Tech Direction student in the fall. I like to build, paint, and lug scenery around best. It's nice to see that there's a place on the internet dedicated to theater; I look forward to joining the community. Nice to meet you!

Welcome to the Both! If you haven't already found it, be sure to make use of the Search feature - the amount of knowledge contained in these forums is overwhelming, and you'd be amazed what you can learn. Out of curiosity, what college will you be going to, if you don't mind sharing?

Welcome to the Both! If you haven't already found it, be sure to make use of the Search feature - the amount of knowledge contained in these forums is overwhelming, and you'd be amazed what you can learn. Out of curiosity, what college will you be going to, if you don't mind sharing?

Thanks! I've been browsing the site for a few months- it's already been a great resource.
I'll be starting at Mason Gross School of the Arts at Rutgers University in the fall. September can't come soon enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back