Opti Splitter

Nice splitter at a nice price. Just don't lose the wallwart.
Always drives me nuts! Even my clearcom. Great system, but the whole thing (and all the verbal show cues) depend on the cheapest little wallwart with it's 22 gauge zip cord and molded connectors.

Anyone that says Fleenor on it. Others are good but I can say I have never had an issue with a Fleenor product, ever. Worth the money.

A Fleenor is the way to go if your willing to spend the cash. The Enttec is probably ok as long as you don't ever move it. The plastic face on the front and back can be fragile and prone to breaking.

A Fleenor is the way to go if your willing to spend the cash. The Enttec is probably ok as long as you don't ever move it. The plastic face on the front and back can be fragile and prone to breaking.

I would agree with that. Definitely not something I'd take on the road. Also, our ENTTEC tends to get pretty hot while it's running, but it just sits by itself on our light desk so it's quite happy.

I have used the elation Optobranch 4 with no problem. The best part about it, is that you can actually take 8 splits out of it and not just 4 as it would seem. It is a high quality product for a great price. Save your budget for more fixtures rather than spending a boat load on the splitter.

Great products and Pathway tech support is superb and very reachable, but it can be an expensive out of US phone call and quite costly shipping to Canada for any repair issues. Info and help with their oldest products is freely given. Love the Canadian accent too, eh!

I would echo others here in saying that ENNTEC is the best bang for the buck, if you have money it's Fleenor, hands down.

Fleenor and Pathway are both top quality. If you spend less you will get less, and often that is just fine. Or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back