Overwrite cuelist fade time GMA2

Hi guys when busking on GrandMA2, I like to have a position cuelist that I just cycle through with the go button to grab different positions on the fly. Now sometimes I want these positions to snap, (Drop of an EDM Song) and sometimes I want them to fade, (Slow breakdown in song) What i'm wondering is if it is possible to set a fader or other value to overwrite the fade values in the cuelist for every cue so I can change that on the fly (Bottom of the fader is snap) Top of the fader is really long fade.

I assumed this might be in fader assignments and found the fader assignments Program time and Exec Time, I understand program time is for changing fade values of programmer values like presets. But i dont understand what exec time is. Is exec time what im looking for?

Cheers,

Yes exec time is what you are looking for. It will override the cue timing. I use it all the time to play between cues while editing/updating, at 0. I also program a macro to toggle exec time on and off, that way I don't have to search for the little button on the screen.

Hi
Thanks heaps Tommy,
Can you clarify what you mean by toggle exec time on and off. Is this a per executor option. Like you tell individual cuelists whether they follow exec time or not?
Or is exec time a global option that overrides every single cuelist's fade times.

Both. It's a global option, but you can select in the sequence options for it to ignore exec time.

Awesome. Thanks so much man this is perfect as I want some cue lists to follow their programmed times and others to follow exec time fader (mostly colours and positions) so this is really good.
Thanks again
Dane

Users who are viewing this thread

Back