Conventional Fixtures Procan par16 MR-16 birdie parts

jayvee

Hi all,
I've got some Procan PAR16s that need parts and pieces - I'd like to put these back together rather than buy new. Where can I get just parts? My Google is weak, apparently.
Thanks!

ProCan is/was a tmb.com brand. From the lack of information on their website, I suspect they have discontinued all incandescent fixtures. Still worth a try by filling out their contact form (scroll to the bottom of the page):

Wish this was a pre COVID questions we tossed like half a opera box of these. I will browse around the bins though maybe a few got taken out.

Is that a synonym for roadbox, roadcase, or something more specific?
Weirdly enough I can’t find any pictures online. I will take one when I get to the shop.

For me and the rest of the shop an opera box is a big open topped wooden container with wheels. Bigger than a 3rd pack caddy, smaller than a road case.

For size comparison with a 1/3rd pack.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Weirdly enough I can’t find any pictures online. I will take one when I get to the shop.

For me and the rest of the shop an opera box is a big open topped wooden container with wheels. Bigger than a 3rd pack caddy, smaller than a road case.
Translation: Will fubar a truck pack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back