Projector dimension?

Hi there. I'm planning to put up a projection display, displaying the latest offers in connection with Christmas that we're planning to have at our bakery shop. Can someone here suggest the ideal dimension of the display boards? I spoke with the folks from guerrilla marketing service in Seattle who've promised to look into the matter. Any advice(pictures) would be warmly welcome.

[Edit by mod: link removed.]

Last edited by a moderator:
How much information will be displayed at one time? The more crowded the display, the larger it will need to be so hat the information is legible. Also, how far away will the customers be? This is related to the first question.

My biggest concern is that you are looking into projection instead of monitors. A bakery is generally bright and projection needs controlled lighting as ambient light will wash out the image, making it difficult to read.

I hadn't though about that. I was planning on using a projector display but then it wouldn't be a feasible idea. Thanks for your advice. I talked with folks from Grassroots Advertising ( Seattle ). They said they'll come down today to have a look and decide on further course of action.

If you have questions about what they tell you, feel free to post them here and we will do our best to help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back