Putting A Face To The Name

Maybe he should put the mask back on.

That is a mask. That's the Happy Daddy Mask. Don' make me angry you don't want to see the "Pissy TD Mask" :twisted:

Alright here I am, just got glasses last week. I'm going to re-take the picture once I shave tonight.

Attachments

• Photo 66.jpg
    Photo 66.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 67
Alright so a Updated Picture,

With glasses and without.

Attachments

• Photo 68.jpg
    Photo 68.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 67
  • Photo 69.jpg
    Photo 69.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 78
I'll bite-

Halloween is always a good time at Apollo Design Technology. The 'Jack Cardinal' get-up is my favorite!

Last edited:
Well here's a picture of me in my Dress Blue Bravos. I don't have a picture of me doing tech stuff, so this one of me in the other thing I love will have do.
proxy.php

Well here's a picture of me in my Dress Blue Bravos. I don't have a picture of me doing tech stuff, so this one of me in the other thing I love will have do.
proxy.php
USMC, how lovely! My brother is currently serving over in Iraq, Anbar Province with the 3/6 Marines. It's strange to see someone so young in those dress blues...

Necroposted because of the tell us about you thread

proxy.php

I didn't know you were a girl, and what's that big lump you're hiding behind ?

:twisted::twisted:

Hehe...that big lump is the Grog portion of this blight against the good lords kingdom. The part behind is what we call a better half...

Hey Grog you're pretty cute... oh wait... I get it... Never mind, you're just as ugly as the rest of us.

Ok, I'll bite on this one. I guess i'll also put in some unpaid advertising for Apollo too... Firs one is pretty self explanatory, the second is me and my brother at Delicate Arch in Arches National Park (yes, they do let me out of the theatre sometimes... I Posted this from Marthas Vineyard!).

Attachments

• AW-GR.jpg
    AW-GR.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 165
  • Arches.jpg
    Arches.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 145
I must say, I like your taste in theater blacks. I have a few in my closet too!

:)

Well this is me in action durring a photoshoot i did with a friend... i don't have any action shots of me working behind the scenes really... cause i'm usually the one behind the camera... (at least behind one of my 6...)

Last edited:
I was going to jump on the bandwagon after the first post, but thought better of it. Gaff has no shame. ;)
(But if shirts are being handed out... and one doesn't show up on my doorstep... :cry:)

Dude you haven't lived until you've had Apollo Gum... although the Color Kinetics M&M's were pretty good too.

I admit it, I'm shameless and I'm for sale. I've got a Martin polo shirt, a Doug Fleenor "Got DMX" T-shirt, an EOS silver aluminum travel mug, and a really nice Elation shoulder bag, and a piece of crap american DJ bag... sure would be nice to add an Apollo shirt to that list. Especially if I were definitely going to buy two 400 watt Apollo power supplies, 20 Tapered top hats, 4 Right Arms, and maybe some gobos and gel.

Which reminds me... Have to start hitting up JMABRAY for ION Swag!!

Last edited:
....................., and a piece of crap american DJ bag.......... !!

Go figure. A Piece of crap ? From American DJ? No!... I don't believe it. :mrgreen:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back