Removing connector

I have a DPA 4061 with a 3pin LEMO connector on it (attaching to Senn SK2000). It has failed just below the plastic strain relief that is factory. I can't find any documentation to remove the connector and re attach it. This is normaly where it seems to fail at and I would love to be able to open them up and re attach things myself and save the down time to ship it. THX SO MUCH.

I don't think the OP is neccessarily after a schematic...
The backshell of a Lemo unscrews from memory and then you should be able to just pull it all out.

If that's not what you are wanting to know, then could you please redescribe the problem and also post the Lemo part number, which should be on the connector itself...

Yes I can't figure out how to get the stupid little thing off. I will see if I can get any of it un-screwed when I get in today. If not I will post more information. Thanks

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

That the connector. Its 3 pin with two aligning tabs and a red dot to help line it up. It screws down to keep in attached.

Bishop, respectfully you are wrong. The only Shure product with a Lemo on it is the UR1M. Everything else is Switchcraft TiniQ, aka TA3F connectors. REAL Sennheiser has always used Lemos, you'll find them on the 2000, 3000 and 5000 series. The TRS connector is only found on the "cheap" Sennheiser gear...

I can get my hands on a Lemo later tonight, I just can't remember all the details just now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back