Righteous Brothers

BillESC

I lit them as part of the "Lovin' Feelings Tour" back in the 80's at Brenden Byrne arena in the Meadow Lands. Here's a shot of Bobby from the concert. This hangs in my office still.
BOBBYHATFIELD.jpg

Bill was pretty regular at The Orleans and The Suncoast during my Vegas years. Still sounded great. Loved working with these sort of veterans: dialed in, pro to the bone.

Bill was pretty regular at The Orleans
In reading an article about Jersey Boys becoming the first ever resident show at The Orleans, it said that Bill "designed the showroom" in 1996. Not sure what that entailed, but it's a pretty nice room. During one show there, I saw Patti Lupone berate an audience member for using their phone. Good times.

In reading an article about Jersey Boys becoming the first ever resident show at The Orleans, it said that Bill "designed the showroom" in 1996. Not sure what that entailed, but it's a pretty nice room. During one show there, I saw Patti Lupone berate an audience member for using their phone. Good times.
I seriously loved that room, second only to Dueling Pirates of course. The ability to jam up to the catwalks direct from the stage and go to the control room/spots was glorious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back