Saying Hello

Just introducing myself, as i hope to frequent these forums from now on. I'm a high school student, Junior Year, with a lot of hope for a theatrical future.

I've just got a lot of passion for tech work, and I'm just like probably everyone else here. I get a thrill from juggling a million things 12 hours before a show.

I'm the head of my High School's Tech department, and know more about our light and sound systems than the administrators and teachers, and I'm kinda the community 'go to' tech guy.

My dream job would be working as a roadie. Late nights, little/no sleep, manual labor, sweat, blood, tears, being rushed at every moment, and having to know what you know on the spot. It just sounds so perfect.

Well, i hope you guys will help me learn as much as I can over the next few years, and i hope this entire welcome wasn't a bit long winded.

Welcome to Control Booth! Good to have you aboard. Let us know how we can help you out. Enjoy you time here!

~Dave

Hi, I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Newcomers are always welcome here, be it they've just found CB or have been silently lurking around the forums for awhile. Thank you for joining us and make sure to take some time to check out the Wiki and Collaborative Articles!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back