Short introduction

Hello there, ladies and gentlemen!

So, folowing the reccommendation following on from registering, here I am, to introduce myself.

My name's Andy, I'm 28 and English in origin, though I now live in Vienna Austria. My primary profession is self-employed English trainer (to large companies), though I've been involved with theatre since my birth, as my father is a theatre owner.

During my life, I've been involved in almost every aspect of theatre, whether acting, directing, SM, ASM, lighting, sound, props, make-up, musical director... I've run possibly the full gamut.

I've recently set up my own company, which deals mainly with corporate entertaining. During the evening, guests of up to 200 in number take part in a murder mystery, followed by a Bizarre Magick/Horror Magick performance, similar in vein to Simon Drake's Secret Cabaret or Riga's Black Magic Bar.

One of the main reasons I am here is to find out new ways to make things happen, whether it be have people appear, reveal ghosts, control sound and lighting for optimum effect... whatever.

Having said that, I already know one or two things myself, and whilst not necessarily state-of-the-art, would be happy to share ideas, should the situation arise.

Anyway, that's who I am, and wht I'm doing here. Speak to you later!

Bye!

Thanks Andy, your brief bio is very helpful and appreciated! :clap:

Having 'been around' the theater since your 'wee days', we look forward to sharing in discussion with you the daily magic that we all know as live performance.

There are Wiki and Search tools to use as needed, and may make your journey a bit easier. :think:

Thanks for joining the ControlBooth Andy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back