SILENT Haze machine

Radiance Hazer
I have been using one of these for years now quiet and puts out a lot of haze. have used it right on stage (hiden), have hung it over the stage and also just off stage, love it

One thing i dont like about the HZ-350 is that it only has 1 output amount. I cant say "put out haze at 25%". It only puts out 100% or 0%.

Ive seen videos of the radiance. It looks powerful. That haze is thick, which means my video guys wont like it too much unless i can control its output. Is that possible??

With the radiance, can i output, say 25% constantly instead of having to have a chase running that tells the hazer to turn on for some time then off for some more time??

The Radiance Hazer has mostly independent control of flow rate and fan speed. I typically set flow rate below 10% and fan at 50% to fill a 350 seat auditorium. It's only mostly because the fan shuts off if the flow rate is set to zero.

The MDG ATMOSPHERE or the ATMe are, by far, the quietest ones out there. (under 46dB @ 1m)

It (standard Atmosphere) uses VERY LITTLE consumables - 55ml (1.85 oz) of fluid and 180g (0.4 lbs) of CO2
per hour.. at FULL OUTPUT, and frankly, you won't need that, not in most venues anyway. The average cost of operation is under 1.50$ / hour, fluid & CO2 included (again, at full). It's a 700W generator that usually drops down to 315W in operation, even while reheating.
If you absolutely require DMX control (which is not all that important on a Haze Generator) - you can use the ATMe, but I would suggest that only if you have a very large venue.

Attachments

• ATMOSPHERE Series.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 245
  • ATMe Pamphlet 140224.pdf
    157.6 KB · Views: 254

Users who are viewing this thread

Back