PaulP514

Hello guys!

Here's a little teaser before PL&S...

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXUCd0Xj6cU[/media]

More information coming soon!

2010-05-19 New video
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXUCd0Xj6cU[/media]

Last edited:
The Martin Right Triangle? Dumb name for a lighting console if you ask me.:twisted: Guess we'll have to wait until March 24 to see. Maybe dvs will post a video from the show floor?

Last edited:
The Parallelogram was already taken......

(What's that you say, Sonny? I can't hear you. I've got a banana in each ear.)

Wow. It has wheels, a button for color, an undo button, sliders, more out of focus buttons, a DVI connection, DMX connections, and even an ethernet connections. What will they think of next? I personally think having these buttons on a console will change the way we light shows.

Wow. It has wheels, a button for color, an undo button, sliders, more out of focus buttons, a DVI connection, DMX connections, and even an ethernet connections. What will they think of next? I personally think having these buttons on a console will change the way we light shows.

It also has DMX Out AND DMX In, so it can run itself!!

It's all blurry... Where are my glasses.

Attachments

• CL BTTF.jpg
    CL BTTF.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 283
Poor, poor Paul. My friend just came by to play and he's told to get back on his bike...

C'mon gang, where's the love?

Last edited:
No worries Keith, they're just jealous of my new bike! ;-)

I'm only jealous if it's 1) Made entirely of carbon fiber, not aluminum with carbon seat stays. 2) Got Red or DA, 3) Maybe a Dogma ?.

Let's see if these terms are understood by the poor lighting folks hangin' round these parts.

... assuming it also came with the buttons Blind, Delete, Hang, Capture, and Learn; ...
Be aware that using [Touch] or [Suck], especially without [Please], could land one into a heap of trouble.:oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back