Strand 200 Display Card

Does anyone know where I might be able to get a display card for the board? Are they still available?

Thanks,

Hello!

If you strike out in the U.S., we have a Strand dealer / service center about an hour outside of Toronto who pretty much acquired the assets of Strand Canada when they ceased operations a few years back. They've an impressive stock of Strand odds 'n ends.

Toodleoo!
Ron Hebbard

Thanks Ron, I'm striking out in the US and may have to look elsewhere. Before posting I called Leviton and they basically said I'm going to have to find a dealer with supply or its off to ebay for me.

Thanks Ron, I'm striking out in the US and may have to look elsewhere. Before posting I called Leviton and they basically said I'm going to have to find a dealer with supply or its off to ebay for me.

Hello again!

FYI just in case:

Scenework; Contact Us

Telephone: 519-837-0583
Fax: 519-837-2487

67 Watson Road South
Unit # 7
Guelph, Ontario N1L 1E3

Ron Foley is the owner; decades ago, back in the seventies, Ron was head of memory console servicing for Strand Canada.
[email protected]

Eastern time zone, same as NYC, NY.

All the best with your scrounge, Ron's had MX, GSX, LBX and 300 parts on hand whenever I've been looking, antique dimmer parts as well.

Toodleoo!
Ron Hebbard

I run a small theater and just got an old Strand 200. Like the entries from a couple years ago, I could really use a video card to connect to a monitor. Anyone know of a source worth trying? (I've checked eBay, UsedLighting.com, and Levitton without success.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back