Strand Regional Sales Hello.

Champion

Hello all! I am Strand Lighting's regional manager for the western US and Canada. I would LOVE to begin a dialogue with Strand users out there or anyone else who wants to chat about dimming and control. What's happening? -nick

Welcome to the Booth Nick! It's great to have another Strand person around here. Darthrob is a Strand employee.

I know there are plenty of Strand users around here. My buddy Icewolf08, another Controlbooth regular, has a couple of older systems and was excited about a recent demo Bobby Harrel brought through. I personally have two racks of C21s and a Classic Palette. I'm quite happy with it, although I have a bad case of encoder envy with the new Palette VL.

Since you do represent a company there are some special rules that apply to you. This is an educational site first and foremost. So anything that can be considered selling is not ok. That said there are a variety of dealers and manufacturers employees who are regular active and valuable members of the community here.

The Search function is your friend!

Welcome, Nick, from a dyed-in-the-wool Strand-lover--until the discontinuation of the LightPalette90. We'll try to keep the comparisons between Strand and that little upstart company in Wisconsin to a minimum.:) Can you tell us what happened between Strand and ianiro/QuartzColor? Can I still purchase Iris fixtures in the US?

Western US? That would be my region. I am real bad with names, was it you who came for the demo with Bobby Harrel? Well, in any event, welcome to the booth! I am happy to chat Strand any time, I seem to give a lot of advice to people running the 300 and 500 series consoles. We own a 520 and a 530 here at my theatre, and they serve us quite well. Glad to have you on board.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back