The dark is alive with the sound of techies....

Okay, that was a bad try at putting new words to a broadway tune. Hello there! I am TechTheaterGeek from the U. S. of A. I somehow manage to work backstage on every show at my high school without becoming a blithering idiot. I stage manage mostly but help with sets and props. I am just shouting out a hello to all other techies trying to get a feel for the site.

Looking at what I wrote I sound like a complete noob which I am but.... don't hold it against me.

Thanks!

TechTheaterGeek

While saying hello to techies is nice, might I suggest also saying hi to the qualified individuals known as technicians or techs. Sorry if i don't do it someone else will, Welcome to Control booth, I hope you'll find what your looking for as well as participate in some interesting discussion that tend to come up.

Welcome!

Don't worry about sounding like a complete noob, everyone starts at that point and some people never leave it!

Feel free to ask questions, (use the search) and feel free to jump into the conversations!

I see you are from IL, you will find a good handful of us from there as well (St. Charles, IL was my hometown)

And hopefully the dark isnt too alive with sound...;):twisted:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back