Trying to find used ETC nomad +Gadget

Anyone know where I can find a used ETC nomad and ETC Gadget? I'm trying to find one that is pretty cheap, used. Already tried ebay, no luck.

I think this product is a little new to really see it for sale used. Its not impossible, just not likely. Sorry.

I'm pretty sure you have to buy a license for nomad software (instead of the offline version downloaded off the website) to get any output... regardless of interface.
Here's a link to a 256 channel
ETC gadget - not bad of a price point for ETC, IMO. Seconded, you probably won't find any used. New would be the best option.
You may be able to find a used Nomad puck, which has the software + license already preinstalled- pricier but you may find one used...

I don't think the used market will ever be very strong for these. At their price point I imagine a lot of people will hang on to them for backup even if they aren't using them anymore. The only ones that would be popping up now would be people that bought them and didn't like them, and they will probably want close to full retail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back