Used lighting for free going quick.

ship

Senior Team Emeritus
Premium Member
Have two pallets of Colortran 5 or 10 degree Leko (probably nine to a pallet in believing most are 10 degree), four Altman 1KAL6-30's and a 1KAL Zoom plus perhaps some steel PAR 64 fixtures (As is) for free. Also, some TMB 400w black light wash fixtures of about PAR 64 size. Also if interested a Reich & Vogul scene machine from the Chicago Lyric Opera, that's missing an assembly I think but has most of the other parts and additional parts - unknown type or year. Could make something out of it.

Have some spare parts to the above Leko's and or if wanted to in bringing them back to factory spec., it's negotiable in price especially if you have something to trade I don't have. Should be local in drop off or pickup. Many if not most are already spoken for. TBA what's available.

Contact me by PM if interested ASAP.

Last edited:
Offer is ended in a few local places to get the gear from me and after that a few remote locations to ship to what is left. Have to figure out what's left and available and after that figure out who gets what.

Thanks in clearing our shelves and to all of interest in giving the gear a good home. Will let know of other gear coming up for free or trade me an antique and I'll trade the work on an antique or what I don't have for it at times.

Only thing other than this offer that I have at the moment is a single steel Strand PAR 64 rated for 500w and I don't know it's part number in none printed on it accurate for a real part number. Mid-70's I would think and now in new condition - this following years of 1Kw lamps In it I think. Open for trade for a fixture I don't have - negotable on condition in I like working on gear but probably have most of the obsolete gear out there thus PM's of anything like 360/360Q or 65 or 65Q would be the best way of the one for one trade.

On the other hand.. perhaps you have something old - send photos, tell me about it and even if I have it, might be able to give you it's history. Otherwise if worth more than the can, I can probably tell you it's resale value. Cash I'm very much not interested in for these fixtures.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back