Vision and sound cue set-up

timevans

Hi Guys N Gals!

Really really sorry if this has been posted before. I'm a total newbie when it comes to theatre tech issues and probably wouldn't recognise a similar thread if I saw it.

We're doing a puppet show and I was thinking of projecting images as background rather than having painted backgrounds. Is there a software I can get that would provide an easy cueing solution for changing still images through a projector and possibly even sound cues as well. I've been told Q Lab is good but chances are we'll have a PC laptop rather than a mac and I think this is just for macs. Also how easy would this software be to get your head around?

Thanks in advance and sorry admin if this is in the wrong place.

Tim

Hi-
Welcom to the team. There are several solutions. For PC, I personaly like Show Cue System. It has integrated Video/Still and Audio cueing. I've hyperlinked the name for you. The is a minor cost with it. Like I said, there are other options out there.

I'm sure a moderator will be along shortly to move you through over to the Sound Sub-Forum momemtarily where our sticky thread is on show cueing software. HEre's a link directly yo the thread:

http://www.controlbooth.com/forums/sound-music-intercom/6064-cue-playback-software.html

Best of Luck!

That's exactly why we have this forum! Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back