WANTED: ETC Unison Control Station (ie: stage manager panel)

bwf

Does anyone know where I can find a new or used ETC Unison Control Station? We currently have one backstage, but we want to add another in a second location and ETC has apparently stopped making these. It was a VERY common unit, so I assume there are a bunch out there, but none show up when i search online. Specifically i am looking for the version with 7 faders and 12 push-buttons (model # U40712), but just about any configuration with at least 4 faders and 3 buttons would work (i am not sure what various other configurations exist). Any thoughts?

Does anyone know where I can find a new or used ETC Unison Control Station? We currently have one backstage, but we want to add another in a second location and ETC has apparently stopped making these.

I can't speak to used equipment. However, the first place I would start is your local ETC Dealer. Adding a station to your system will require the services of a Certified Technician to adjust your existing programming to include the new station.
Many dealers have some limited stock on hand, and, while we are not currently marketing this line, we can still make most of it.

For a dealer in your area, Click Here.

bwf,

You have a new private message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back