Well howdy!

Sayen

Hello all! I found CB through an unrelated search, and promptly lost about two weeks of my life reading old topics.

I teach high school theater in Phoenix, Arizona, and have a reasonably strong background in technical theater. At least, I thought it was strong, but I've learned volumes just reading this forum. What a great place!

Welcome! I'm pretty recently a member too, and I'm sure someone will shortly list the dos and don'ts, but I can't remember what they are right now.. poor brain doesn't function well today..

Welcome Sayen. We have several H.S. teachers around here (I taught 5 years before moving on to college tech work myself). As you found out it's a great place to learn. It's also a great place to just be part of the community so get in an post and join the fun. The only dumb question is the one that's been asked 5 times already... so use the search. Feel free to post follow up questions within old threads. It's always fun to drag out old topics and knock them around a little more.

Welcome to Controlbooth, where the only stupid question is one we have already answered. Looking for a definition for something? try our wiki page which gets bigger and better everyday

Users who are viewing this thread

Back