What are your best Chinese fixtures, and where to find them?

I am not looking for exactly that fixture but for a manufacturer who would OEM something like this with some changes. As we are talking 800-1000 fixtures i will need it does not make too much sense to buy it from chauvet.
I would get in touch with Blizzard. They get their stuff special made in china.

I see you've found aliexpress, if you go to their parent site, Alibaba, you should pretty easily be able to get in touch with a manufacturer. There is a lot of overlap/crossover between the sites, 'express just saves you the "hassle" of personal communication. I find emailing someone who works at the company often gets me a better prices and the kind of shipping and payment that works best for me. I'm sure many companies represented on Alibaba would be more than willing to work with you, especially if you need 1000.

I recently went the route of buying some cheap lights from China, just to see what kind of quality I would actually get. The manufacturer that you referenced in your original post (tip top light) is actually the one I ordered from. And, they were LED Strip Lights, very similar to one made by Chauvet. I needed them quicker than their website guaranteed, so I called them (actually, I had an exchange student who spoke Mandarin call them), and they assured me they could ship them quicker for just $25 extra dollars (shipping was free to begin with). They also referred me to their website where you can "livechat" with a rep, and they speak english well enough to communicate. I got them within a week, but unfortunately had already gone a different direction, so I haven't installed them yet. They all seem to be in great shape though. The only problem with them was, they didn't come with DMX cables. As soon as I finish making my new DMX cables, I am going to install these and see how they work! I'm looking forward to buying some more "direct from China" lights in the near future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back