What Brand of Fog machine Should I get? Martin or antari?

All I have to say is stay away from the UltraTec G3000, or get very very good at working with the internal temp sensor. Other Le Maitre/UltraTec foggers don't seem to have the issues these do.

I am in need of a fog machine for an upcoming show. I want the fog to be under 4 feet off the ground. I need to provide fog for a 20 by 20 foot space. What fogger should I get. Budget around $100

In order to keep it under 4 feet, you are going to need some sort of low lying fogger or a conventional fogger with a chiller attached. Regardless you cannot suitably fog 1600 cubic feet of space and hope for any level of control with a $100 budget unless it is a one or two week run and you are willing to rent.

Agreed, and any rental will be based on what they have as much as what you want. If you describe your needs and seem interested in their input, they'll be more willing to get you the right thing. Even so, $100 may not be enough for a 2 week run.

As to the original question, depends on needs, limitations, budget, etc. Rosco used to make really good foggers, but I haven't used one in years. UltraTec was good when it was LeMaitre but I don't know about now. High End F-100 is still an awesome machine, but may be too much for you. Martin's foggers had some quality issues, but I think those are resolved now. I'm not crazy about Antari, but your mileage may vary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back