What is this type of track?

We've got a large amount of track (I believe its truly door track) but we're short on carriers and I am having a difficult time finding more to purchase. Does anyone have any ideas as to what the track and carrier is and where I could find them?
WP_20150106_002.jpg

It looks like overhead crane track as used in warehouses etc http://www.niko-ltd.co.uk/lifting-equipment/?product=1&name=Lightweight Overhead Cranes is an example

One of it's other common uses is in abattoirs, they hang the meat hooks from it and sling the animals along on this track, it's good for high loads.

I have built a number of Niko-based tracks in theatres and venues to move heavy equipment such as electric chain hoists around roof spaces.

It can be very good for material handling in confined spaces. Use a small lever hoist to lift things up onto the trolley, and roll it around on the track; instead of carrying it or putting it on a trolley, where that would be impractical - IE in grids where the wheels of a trolley would drop between the slats or indeed where the fly wires are in the way.

I don't think it is for a door, more like a traveler curtain. The line would go through the hole and the curtain hang off the bottom.
proxy.php

A door or or devider panel would look more like this.
proxy.php

Users who are viewing this thread

Back