As mentioned in other threads Pip currently attends school in my old stomping grounds.... Last year (actually it'll be a year exactly here shortly) a pea souper was left on accidently over night. It caught fire and caused roughly $150,000 worth of damage to the theatre. http://www.greeleytrib.com/article/20070425/NEWS/104240126 http://www.greeleytrib.com/article/20070504/NEWS/105030115 No one was hurt and the theatre was back up and running by this past fall to my understanding. I only bring this up because in passing PM's back and forth with Pip and chatting with him in other threads it made me miss the place I first learned and practiced my craft. It also made me think that for everyone just starting out make sure you're following fire codes. This whole thing could have been a real tragedy as opposed to just a set back.