What? What's the problem?

len

My brother sent me these. No idea where he got them.

Attachments

• breakers.jpg
    breakers.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 365
  • image026.jpg
    image026.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 365
  • image027.jpg
    image027.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 364
  • image001.jpg
    image001.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 358
I looked at the motion light pic twice before i realized that it was in a shower!
those are CLASSIC!

Not sure just where these originated. They have been making the rounds of several forums.

Michael Powers, Project Manager, ETCP Certified Rigger-Theatre
Central Lighting & Equipment, Des Moines Iowa Central Lighting & Equipment

Anyone want to cue me in on whats wrong? I dont see any major issues... ;):rolleyes:

Anyone want to cue me in on whats wrong? I dont see any major issues... ;):rolleyes:

Well, at least if you fall asleep in the shower, the lights will go out... :lol:

And I'm sure it would wake you up in the mornings - - step in the shower and -flash- two lightbulbs are shining in your face.

Last edited:
oh dear god...my fear of electrocution gets worse every time i look at the pics you find len...:shock:

oh dear god...my fear of electrocution gets worse every time i look at the pics you find len...:shock:

Then dont join the dodgy technicians group on FB. Stuff like this: goes up all the time. Great group to laugh at sometimes tho.

Then dont join the dodgy technicians group on FB. Stuff like this: goes up all the time. Great group to laugh at sometimes tho.

And that's UK, so it's 230v @ 50Hz... Scary stuff...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back