Who is going to LDI?

gafftaper

Senior Team
Senior Team
Fight Leukemia
It's that time again to start putting together the list of which CB members to watch for at LDI this year. I think I'm going to be able to go but not 100% sure yet.

Heading to the show also and looking forward to a ControlBooth Meetup!

Stop by Apollo's space at [HASHTAG]#1529[/HASHTAG] and we'll have a drawing for some Apollo swag!

:D

Will be there. Not sure when as we are still deciding if we are going to do a roof class or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you haven't registered yet, I just got this in my email:

Get on the Exhibit Hall show floor for FREE with this VIP Code: GDP4. Register below!
Register for LDI 2014!ldishow.com
Exhibit Hall Only – Nov. 21-23 Includes exhibit hall admission. ALL other events and items, including LDInstitute™ and Backstage are available at an additional charge.

I'll be there, but I don't know which day(s) yet. I know it won't be Saturday though.

Heading to the show also and looking forward to a ControlBooth Meetup!
Stop by Apollo's space at [HASHTAG]#1529[/HASHTAG] and we'll have a drawing for some Apollo swag!
:D

I know how much you like to be home with your family instead of traveling the globe, but it would be great to visit with you again my friend. Hopefully I'll be there. We will definitely schedule an official CB meetup in the Apollo booth.

I know how much you like to be home with your family instead of traveling the globe, but it would be great to visit with you again my friend. Hopefully I'll be there. We will definitely schedule an official CB meetup in the Apollo booth.

You, my friend, are known for accuracy and candor. :)

I also look forward to visiting with you. It seems like a very, very long time since we had a chance to catch up!

Derek and Dave- will you join us?

I won't be able to get the time off work. I am working on getting the USITT days off, but that talk is for another thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

You, my friend, are known for accuracy and candor. :)
I also look forward to visiting with you. It seems like a very, very long time since we had a chance to catch up!
Derek and Dave- will you join us?

Sadly, the devious one has day job issues which will likely prevent him from having any fun this year. Who will I eat my way through Vegas with if he's not there? It's a tragedy I tell you!

Derek on the other hand is much harder to get rid of than that, especially when we keep holding LDI 10 minutes from his house.

I'll be there! :excitable: I'm going for the full conference, taking some classes, maybe even hitting the show floor. ;)
Outstanding! Are you bringing your side kick as well?

Trying, man...trying. It might only be for the day. Which day I'm not sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back