WTB: 12 way 110v PD

Any reason you don't just get a Lex 100a Pagoda with 15x20a duplex receptacles, then put fan-in's on the Soca's ?. Be quicker as you may have to custom order otherwise.

Any reason you don't just get a Lex 100a Pagoda with 15x20a duplex receptacles, then put fan-in's on the Soca's ?. Be quicker as you may have to custom order otherwise.

It's nicer for touring. I may go that route, but I want to see what other people have...

I think you can get those pagodas with 2x soca, and 12 edition two-fered to the same breakers.

The Lex and Motionlabs rack mounts with both a 120v and 208v soca on the same breakers are super sexy. Each takes up 2u. I wonder if they can be bought and added together in a modular form.
They are super expensive, but if it is easy to add on for future expansion, then it might be a thing to look into.

Give CSL a call... they are offloading a lot of gear these days. They might have a small used distro laying around they want to get rid of. I've never really been a fan of the lex pagoda's, they are nice and portable but they make a mess of a dimmer beach.

Footer, CSL did have a few nice ones, but I ended up getting a custom one from DimmerRack.com after a colligue suggested them. A pair of 110 soco, three local circuits and an internal one with an open rack slot for me to drop an opto in. Built in meters too! Whole thing with a pair of fan outs and shipping is costing me just over a grand.

Please keep us posted on this, a few people seem less than happy with dimmerrack:
http://forums.prosoundweb.com/index.php/topic,156397.0.html
Relevant posts start down a ways.
Will do. I purchased from them after getting a recommendation from an owner or two of their racks, so I am optimistic. Plus when I emailed in a couple of questions, I got a phone call response pretty quickly and they were very helpful. I will let you know.

The guy from dimmer rack warned me that their 20a breakers would trip from the inrush of an atomic3000(208v).

Anyone have any experience with this happening?
I was wondering if this was always true, or if maybe someone ran 300' of 16ga cable and then complained that the breaker was tripping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back