WTB or Trade Altman 1000Q Followspot

Les

I currently have one Altman 1000Q Followspot, of which I am looking for a match (so it really needs to be another 1000Q). It can be in pretty much any condition, with or without the stand. I rebuilt my other spot, and I have no problem rebuilding another, just as long as the important parts are there.

I figured there's GOT to be someone with an old 1000Q clunking around, or maybe you know someone who does?
I'd be willing to pay +/- $400 depending on distance and condition of the light. Totally negotiable, so let me know if you have something. I'd also (and preferably) be in to the idea of trades. I currently have 12 L&E Par 56's just sitting around. They are professional grade with steel construction, and have been used extremely lightly. All with working 500w lamps and Edison connectors. These are slightly shorter than other par cans - about 12" total length. I also have a Zero88 Level 18 Plus, which I may be able to substitute or throw in (if the spot is in really awesome condition). The Level 18 is a DMX 2-scene 18 channel board, plain and simple. Two knobs to control fade times, but that's about as fancy as it gets. It's in perfect condition, still in its factory box. I used it on one show and it was great; I just don't see myself using it again. I bought it NOS a few years ago for about $400.

Send me a PM if you have an old, retired 1000Q needing a home!!!

Hi Les, sending a note to you-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back