X-Mass what did you get

Chainsaw Chaps!

Attachments

• stihl_chainsaw_chaps.jpg
    stihl_chainsaw_chaps.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 24
When ship said not much he meant it literally.
proxy.php

826NYC
Brooklyn Superhero Supply

Leatherman core; A Practical Guide to Stage Lighting, Second Edition; Concert Lighting, Third Edition.
somehow i knew i was going to get these. maybe it was the "oh, email me the link to those" part.
regardless, nicey-nice.
and i also got our etc revolutions to work finally :D

Last edited:
When I said not much, I was hoping for a 4.5" PC fixture from Major, kind of dissappointed as the rest of my lights are cleaned & wired and I was looking forward to another project on a light I don't have. Told my parents where to get it (the local to them college) and how much it was worth. Already coordinated the deal this past Spring but have not been able to get out there to get it. Instead my parents gave me a really nice black wool sweater that my Wife won't let me wear (other than on special occasions) because its dry clean only. (I mostly sit at a desk with two 1.5Kw heaters pointed at me... She is of course correct that I would trash it.) Dissappointment #2... Grahm gave me a T-Shirt with a Mustang car icon on it (I have a Honda.) Dissappointment #3.... She also gave me $100.00 which my Wife quickly took away from me so as to go into general funds. (Over budget for X-Mass.) Dissappointment #4... Also, a grab bag X-Mass wall hanger which is lame. Dissappointment #5. That was it, went away from my parents house with a sweater and T-Shirt plus a Christmas wall hanger decoration. My wife cleaned up on Christmas that night, got lots of stuff as with everyone else. Dissappointment #6, there just wasn't much to open.

Did get from my Wife "Lighting the Shakespearean Stage, 1567-1642" by Graves, should be interesting. That and a new Bosch router with plunge and normal base. (Needed another router now that I have a router table.) This amongst other more mundane but useful clothes she gave me. Those were nice and she took care of me well.

Wood chisels with a whole bunch of blanks to practice on.
A bunch of movies (Blade Runner 4 disc set, all 3 Underwold movies, The Fifth Element).
A bunch of candy including my favorite candy bar, Violet Crumble.

The best thing I got was an ipod touch! Yay!! I had one before but it was stolen at my school!:evil: I also got $30 in itunes giftcards among other things.

Black Carhartt overalls, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 2, black socks, tickets to Sasquatch! Music Festival (So I can drool over the pretty lighting equipment of course) and a pulaski..... :D

I'm such a strange girl.

Among other things, I got a tool pouch to wear in the shop, a stainless steel sharpie, a new backpack, and a new soldering iron (Weller WES51, I absolutely love it!).

Leatherman core; A Practical Guide to Stage Lighting, Second Edition; Concert Lighting, Third Edition.

Nice! I ordered Concert Lighting earlier today by coincidence. It looks like a good read.

I got:
Leatherman WAVE
fingerless Iron Clad Gloves (ooo la la) ;)

How does the stainless steel rank in comparison to a regular sharpie? I saw it a few days ago when I was in office depot and was intrigued.

I've had one a couple months now and they are as good as a standard sharpie. Biggest problem I have is it unscrewing in my pocket. Other than that, I love it. It's much sturdier overall and worth the extra money if yours don't walk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back