Vintage Lighting A question for Ship

shiben

Any information on an EC 3238S? I have 6 of them in my current show, and was wondering about how old they are, what kind of fixture they are, etc. I didnt find any information on them on the internet (dont have time to look real hard though), so I figured I would ask the expert on here.

I don't want to purport to speak for ship, and don't recognize that model number, but the Electro Controls name only existed from 1964-1986, so there's the range for age. Perhaps if you posted a picture, someone could provide more information.

I don't want to purport to speak for ship, and don't recognize that model number, but the Electro Controls name only existed from 1964-1986, so there's the range for age. Perhaps if you posted a picture, someone could provide more information.

You sir can an often do speak well for me and often better. Agreed, a photo or at least description of what it is would help. Suspect it's an ERS?

We all have the same Photometrics catalogues and access to the EC website. After that Derek is also much better on dating especially for that brand, me I'm for nuts and bolts dating and other than the insane one he gave me, I have no experience with that brand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back