A re-hello

VeeDubTDI

I've been a member since 2006, but I haven't posted in a while. I figured I'd drop in here and say
proxy.php

I recently got a pretty good house gig as the TD for the theater at the Annandale campus of Northern Virginia Community College. Finally, I'm not running all over town trying to scrape together enough money to eat. I've been working towards this for a while, and things are finally starting to come together and pay off. :cool:

Well then, VeeDubTDI, it seems re-welcome! is an appropriate response to your re-hello.

Re-post what you re-want; re-answer what you re-can! You're my kind of TD: one whose scene shop contains no tools or supplies. <troll for Van>

Good to have another Community College Technical Director here, goodness knows we can never have enough of those! </sarcasm off>
http://www.controlbooth.com/forums/members/veedubtdi.html

Ha. Thanks Derek. :p

Last edited:
Re-Welcome VeedubTDI !
I don't know what Ferek is referring to, I have plenty of tools in my handball court, er, Um, shop.

You're my kind of TD: one whose scene shop contains no tools or supplies. Good to have another Community College Technical Director here, goodness knows we can never have enough of those! </sarcasm off>

HAY Erek... I rezemble those re-marks! I was bill ding set's in my 1926 one car whyd drive away until this year... an beside Van has a lovely hand ball cort. Axe him about his a Pool the-ater!

Welcome Back to CB, its good to know something's never change our motto remains

"ask what you can and answer when you can"
Which sounds remarkably similar to van's line, o well

Well, I'm new and haven't met you before, so for the first time, hello! :mrgreen:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back