about the fixture being used :)

Hi there,Wanna make sure what kind of generic fixture is in this pic Paralytic_2011.jpgMy guess is these babies are par56 pinspots, with 100W halogen bulbs :)Like Eurolite T-56 pinspots If so, I'm taking 24 of them right awayThanks in advance Cheers:!:

Those look to be ACLs (Aircraft Landing Lights). I don't know what voltages would work in other countries but in the US it's 4x 28V cans, either 250W or 600W, wired together in series by a special par 4-bar. Oh wait, just found something. Looks like it's just 2 of them wired together in series with a special connector to make it the right voltage. This would use 250W 28V ACL lamps in the cans that you put on it and the two bars have to be used together, like in the picture you posted.

Thanks for introducing those to me:!: ACLs seems somewhat new to me.Well I will use then two bars connected in series on one channel. 8 x 28v cans... 224V. Exactly the European mains voltage. Even rigging seems to be much easier with 4 cans fitted on one pole.
Only one thing that worries me is extremely short lifetime. Some tech-sheets say it's only 25 hours.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back