Any idea what EDI named this model?

Civ101

We have a wall station that is currently pre-programmed with no logical grouping of lights. As EDI is no more, I was curious if someone still has a manual or could push me in the right directions for this wall station manual.
0324131530a.jpg

This is the master control station for an EDI Starlight system (there may or may not be additional entry station(s) or T/C slider station(s) ). Should be pretty easy to use, but for any questions, give Alan Childs a call.

EDI Service & Repair Contact Page.

Alan is a former engineer from EDI and can walk you through this station. I have a 6 preset version which I have called him for info on and he seems to know them very well, right down to the schematics. Alan can email you a copy of the manual as he has done so for me. Super nice guy. I wish he had a 'Donate' page.

I have not yet installed my Starlight system (it was part of an EDI display thus not used IRL) so I can't give any first-hand information on how the thing actually records. I imagine you turn the key to 'setup' and bring some lights on stage, but I don't know how you tell it what preset you want the look in to. Maybe you hit the number on the keypad? But what about the 2-digit numbers? I dunno. But Alan can tell you.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back