Anyone going to Prague?

Charc

I'm just curious if anyone plans to head to the Prague Quadrennial in June?

I don't know much about it yet, so I'd be curious to hear some perspectives from other people.

Worth going to? Not worth the cost of it all?

Last edited:
I had a friend a few years back that went and presented a design. He totally loved it and said it was one of the best experiences of his life. Are you going with a group from school or just because?

sent from my HTC Incredible

I'm worried about driving the six miles to LDI-'10 and the OP is thinking of going to Prague, Czechoslovakia, Europe??? :angryoldman:

I'm worried about driving the six miles to LDI-'10 and the OP is thinking of going to Prague, Czechoslovakia, Europe??? :angryoldman:

No he's thinking about going to Prague, Czech Republik, Europe. Get with the times it hasn't been Czechoslovakia since 93

I sadly just missed out on a free trip to the PQ. This years exhibit is being built at The University of Montana and I was supposed to be on the build crew for the exhibit which meant that I'd get a free trip there to help set it up. Unfortunately things got delayed and they could not do it during the summer and are building it during the school year. I'm still hoping to try and make it but it is on my dime now.

I won't be there, but if you have the chance to visit, it's an amazing city and worth the trip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back