Anyone have green roundels for sale?

Les

Hey everyone--

I recently sold a bunch of roundels and guess what... I need some again!

I am looking for green 5 5/8" roundels, smooth (no diffusion or spread). I need about 20, but I'll take what I can get.

Let me know if you have any leads and what the price may be. I'm always up for negotiation!

A couple of names come to mind who might know where to get them locally:
Joe Kongevick at UTA. 817-272-2650 is the main theatre office, I forget his direct line
Sam Nance
old Samarco in Dallas, now Lighting-Guy or something like that; they might have some in the shop.

Altman and L&E both sell roundels. They also pop up on eBay pretty consistently.

Wayne- thanks for the leads! I will definitely look in to that.

I would prefer to buy used, due to the insane pricing, but if worse comes to worse, I will buy new. These are reflector strips (A-lamp) hence, the need for roundels specifically.

Thanks guys!

Hey, did you ever find those roundels? I just removed some old fixtures during an upgrade (Century striplights I think) and they were full of the classic Red Green Blue roundels - the lights are junk, but the roundels may be good??? I will measure one and get back to you if you're still interested...

Andy

Case closed. Thanks guys!!

FWIW: Barbizon was able to get me those nice, deep roundels with the heavy thick glass, and for a good price. They're identical to the 50-year-old roundels I already had, only in the color I needed. If you need anything tech related in the Dallas area, ask for David at Barbizon. Great guy!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back