Anyone used Realizzer?

JohnD

Fight Leukemia
I have! I love it. The cost is 1/3 what you pay for Wysiwyg or a comparable license of ESPVision. Takes CITP for media servers, has lasers (PEW PEW), DMX Cameras, Art net, Renders well, import LOTS of different 3D files. Currently if you are a Vectorworks user, there is a bit of a limitation as you need to export to a 3DS file, but it only takes a second. However in talking with their folks, they are working on Vectorworks compatibility. Thier plot output is not everything I want it to be, but that's what I have Vectorworks for.

Could you possibly share some examples of paperwork and renderings you've made with it?

I don't see any mention of sACN. ArtNet does the job but is configured differently enough that switching back and forth is a pain.

You are correct. I mistated about sACN, my fault. I don't actually use realizzer for my paperwork. Just rendering and pre-viz... HEre are a couple quick renders I did for a recent project.
TrinityConcept1.jpg
TrinityConcept2.jpg
TrinityConcept3.jpg
TrinityConcept4.jpg

Sidebar - Most desks can output to ACN and Artnet at the same time with a couple clever tricks.(ETC does by default and chamsys you just need to copy the universe) The only real thing to watch out for is the IP schema and that is a 20 second change AND you CAN use ACN in the Artnet range of IP and viceversa. Do this all the time when moving desks between ETC and non ETC houses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back