Apollo Gel Rebate Program

Nice work Bill- I was going to mention this cool promotion Monday, August 3rd BUT you had to beat me to it!

Oh, and there is no maximum number of sheets that apply. If you buy 10 - 1,000,000 sheets of Apollo Gel from an authorized dealer (like Bill), you get a buck back per sheet from Apollo.

:)

Kudos to Apollo for doing what it can to alleviate these hard economic times.

One minor hiccup: In order to claim the rebate, according to the rebate form.pdf, one must enclose "The item # sticker from the corner of each sheet or the item # label from each roll as proof of purchase" so I hope Apollo is going to ramp up supply and delivery of their nifty mechanical china markers. I'd hate to see a passel of unmarked gel at the hands of some purchasing agent un-aware of theatrical practices. I'd also hate to be the one at Apollo responsible for counting all those little triangle corners of gel.:eek:

Kudos to Apollo for doing what it can to alleviate these hard economic times.

One minor hiccup: In order to claim the rebate, according to the rebate form.pdf, one must enclose "The item # sticker from the corner of each sheet or the item # label from each roll as proof of purchase" so I hope Apollo is going to ramp up supply and delivery of their nifty mechanical china markers. I'd hate to see a passel of unmarked gel at the hands of some purchasing agent un-aware of theatrical practices. I'd also hate to be the one at Apollo responsible for counting all those little triangle corners of gel.:eek:

Thank you for pointing out the 'weak link' in the theatrical ordering process, Derek. For all you guys and dolls preparing a purchase order of gel for your fall season, please let the school/church/theatre purchaser know that you REALLY want to know what gel sheet is what.

Apollo does make a habit of sending mechanical China markers out with each dropshipped order, and with stocking orders to dealers as well. We feel your pain and wouldn't want your inventory to get confusing.

As far as counting those little stickers and corners of gel, we have some part-time employees helping out for the summer- the Keebler Elves. It seems as though their sales are a bit slow through labor Day, and we could use some help anyway. (They often pack their own lunches with uncommomly good cookies and crackers...) It's a win - win!

:dance:

As far as counting those little stickers and corners of gel, we have some part-time employees helping out for the summer- the Keebler Elves. It seems as though their sales are a bit slow through labor Day, and we could use some help anyway. (They often pack their own lunches with uncommomly good cookies and crackers...) It's a win - win!

So in other words you put your kids to work. Good way to keep the from slacking over the summer. :)

Apollo does make a habit of sending mechanical China markers out with each dropshipped order, and with stocking orders to dealers as well. We feel your pain and wouldn't want your inventory to get confusing.
Just a PSA; you twist the end to advance the tip. Took me a while to figure that one out :oops:

Just a PSA; you twist the end to advance the tip. Took me a while to figure that one out :oops:

We teach em real good here in Seattle Public Schools!

(I'm a former S.P.S. teacher by the way)

So in other words you put your kids to work. Good way to keep the from slacking over the summer. :)

Well um, actually, no, really .... they really are the little guys with the funny shoes and hair growing from their ears. My kids are legally too young to work for a company, and I would never ask them to help pull their own weight and help pay the bills...

Last edited:
Here's one now... looks as though she had a late night, or perhaps that's coffee in her cup. :)

Attachments

• New employee, Keebler Elf Desiree.jpg
    New employee, Keebler Elf Desiree.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 158
Plus you can pay kids with GUM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back