Auto Yoke work around

ERP619

Does anyone know if I can run an Auto Yoke without the Photomicrosensor for the what I assume to be the focus control. I want to use the light and if the focus is not exact that is okay for my purpose.. The part is on order but will not be here in time for the next rehearsal. I tested the light and pan, tilt and iris all work. The only thing not working is the barrel running in or out.

Does anyone know if I can run an Auto Yoke without the Photomicrosensor for the what I assume to be the focus control. I want to use the light and if the focus is not exact that is okay for my purpose.. The part is on order but will not be here in time for the next rehearsal. I tested the light and pan, tilt and iris all work. The only thing not working is the barrel running in or out.
I have had experience where the mounting bolts for the lens tube to the geared shaft that focuses the lens must be adjusted nearly perfect so there is no friction, or it won't focus.

Can you take the photo censor out if so take it out and turn it on and see if everything still functions. I would think it would be set up like any moving light if you disconnect the cable or the driver chip from the stepper motor everything still work except that function. To be safe I would get a wiring diagram just to make sure.

Can you take the photo censor out if so take it out and turn it on and see if everything still functions. I would think it would be set up like any moving light if you disconnect the cable or the driver chip from the stepper motor everything still work except that function. To be safe I would get a wiring diagram just to make sure.
This is what we ended up with. The focus is disconnected till the part comes in. Everything else seems okay. She pans and tilts and iris unit works. It does not seem to interrupt the homing process. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back