Here are pictures from the church where I volunteer:

Attachments

• 329775029509_0_0.jpg
    329775029509_0_0.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 1,089
  • 329775068805_0_0.jpg
    329775068805_0_0.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 1,072

This is a wide shot of our lighting booth (also doubles as my office).
The sound booth also used to be in this room... now it is in the back of the house... where it should be.

***UPDATE***
This is a close-up of our new lighting board in the booth!
ETC ELEMENT 60/500

Braggart! :lol:

Why is the console sitting on a box or something about 6" off the table? Looks awkward and uncomfortable.

Ha... yes... I get to boast a little now... ;)

I built the stand for it so I can slide the USB keyboard/mouse under it for easier storage (takes up less counter space too). It is not uncomfortable at all. It was actually a calculated height so that it sits at the correct position under the window in the booth. I have also stacked the two monitors to the left with another stand.

I'll take some better pictures today with the dust covers off of everything and pics of the racks. I love all the space we have, but sometimes it looks sooo empty up there. Oh well, I guess we'll just have to buy more stuff.

Last edited:
It's official...You are no longer allowed to complain!
:lol:

Hey! What happened to the full size GMA you promised? :mrgreen:

Actually, I can't think of a thing that isn't awesome about that board. I guess I'll have to stick to complaining about the Colortran ERSs...

Can't wait for the opportunity to play with it.

I just got a job at a new school. I'll take pics of the booth soon.
When I saw it, the first words out of my mouth were, "Good Lord". :)

I'll have to take some pictures of our booth. The sound and light share a booth and sound is hooking up a new mixer. Their are cords everywhere. Im gonna wait till its clean.

Here are a couple of pictures of our booth.
picture.php
picture.php

Users who are viewing this thread

Back