So I was for the first time setting up some scoops that were sitting in the band teacher's room that had never been set up. Unfortunately, they all have edison plugs on them so I have to make a bunch of adapters to take care of that, but I first plugged them in to the wall to make sure that they worked. I went ahead and put an adapter in and hung one of the lights. I go back to the board to turn up the channel and I see sparks flying from the light. Needless to say, I turn it off and run to the stage with the fire extinguisher. No fire fortunately, but I marked everything fire hazard(everything but the light was in question). I'm fairly certain that it was the edison converter, but for now, I went to mark the dimmer and found that the breaker was tripped. Anyone know what could have been the culprit? We're talking like sparks that looked like someone was up there welding.