California may ban conventional lightbulbs by 2012

It's not gonna matter because the world is gonna end in 2012 right? :D

It's not gonna matter because the world is gonna end in 2012 right? :D

Stop worrying. Most lamps you use are compliant or could be so easily. The filament lamp ain't going away, just another class of them and if necessary you can still import such lamps you need from the West coast while supplies last, East or Central coast wile indstry converts itself to better lamps or elsewhere.

Again even stuff like the 150w PAR 38 lamp is still on the market. This from some like me in stock of them to other more efficient versions still sold. Banning of a type isn't ban of use if you have use for them. More change on your part so as to make it work in another way.

Though I was in Hell when the stock to the industry 150w PAR 38 lamp went under for being made. 90 and 120w versions are much better than the old standard. A times such rules are also advancements even if forced.

OOOh I hadn't thought about that, Maybe Gafftaper and I should buy a truck We'll et Ship to send us lightbulbs routing tem from O'hare, to Seatac, then down here. Load them on a truck and sell them for a 500% mark up in Yreaka. Bladerunners ? No. Bulb-runners.
Burt, Jerry and Dom...
[singing] East-bound and down, loaded up and truckin', we gonna do what they say can't be done... [/singing]

well, it was said that the world would end in 2012. If this passes, it will just be the start of the end. :)

some people these days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back