Control/Dimming CD80 Issue(s)

I am designing lights at a converted middle school gym, and I was handed 2 Strand CD80 12 x 2.4kw dimmer packs. My question is that Dimmer 1 on one of the packs is constantly live even when the board is sending no signal to any dimmers.I was reading in another thread that that the issue could be my power cube. Also on the same pack one of the two outlets of Dimmer 12 is live but it has a test circut light on it. However on the 2nd dimmer pack the test circut isn't live and the light has been taken out. I was reading in another thread that that the issue is my power cubes. Is there a way to disable the test circut?
5094d1306988161-cd80-cd80_pack.jpg

^ This is the model of CD80 I have.

Isn't that the same pack there was a QOTD about three weeks or so ago ? I seem to recognize the 1MPB Tweecos and the( in my view ) oddly
purposed Kellum Grip. Since this pack is missing two of the fuseholders from the control card, I suspect it's not actually one of the ones the original poster is dealing with.......

Last edited:
Correction the photo I provided was to show just that it was the older style, and yes it was the picture featured in the forum. Sorry for the confusion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back