Automated Fixtures Chauvet Colorado Issue

icewolf08

Controls Integrator
CB Mods
I have a bunch of Colorado IP fixtures running in standalone mode and one of them seems to have lost it's mind. The display only shows "*" when you hit any of the buttons. Is there a way to do any kind of reset? I have plugged and unplugged it, but it doesn't help. I can't get the fixture to do anything. Any help would be appreciated.

Is there anything in the manual that discusses how to crossload (XLOAD) a fixture? I believe with HES lights (and maybe Martin), a display of **** means the fixture has lost its PROM, which can be fixed by loading from a good fixture to the bad one.

If not, I think I have Ford's cellphone # somewhere. ;)

It sounds like your Colorado may think it's in "lock" mode. This happens from time to time. The default code for the Colorado line is "up""down""up""down". After keying this in press enter. If this code makes the unit work then go through the menu to "Key" and turn the passcode off.

-Sean

It sounds like your Colorado may think it's in "lock" mode. This happens from time to time. The default code for the Colorado line is "up""down""up""down". After keying this in press enter. If this code makes the unit work then go through the menu to "Key" and turn the passcode off.

-Sean

Brilliant! Fixed! Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back