Chauvet Maverick MK3 Wash and ETC EOS Family

Anyone using Chauvet Maverick MK3's with an ION? Was wondering if you find it odd that the intensity doesn't come up with the typical addressing steps? As with all of our other LEDs, I can call up the fixtures control channel and give it an intensity and there it is. The MK3 shows a value on the background intensity, when giving it an intensity value, but there's no output from the fixture until the encoder is dialed up. Doesn't seem as though the personality for this fixture is quite right.

Meant to clarify one thing... when dialing up the intensity value on the ION's encoder, it is only the master intensity encoder that results in output from the fixture.

What profile do you have the fixture in?
Single Basic 21-channel. Since submitting this post, I made a copy of the ETC personality and then edited the fixture's personality, reversing the roles of channels 13 and 14, which swaps the background intensity with master intensity. That's all it took. I understand through the folks at ETC that they're working on the fix and it will be included in a fixture library update in the near future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back