Chauvet Obey 40 and d-fi hub not working

Lightfcog

Hello,

I’m new to the forum, preparing for our annual church production using 8 Chauvet slim par 56 daisy chained to supplement general lighting. We previously used an obey 3 with chauvet d-fi hub with no problems. When we updated to an obey 40 in 7 channel mode the lights no longer respond. The
slim pars are set to 1,17, 33, 49, etc..., under user mode R,g, and b are all set to 0, the d-fi hubs have been tested at each channel 1-16. I’ve reset the obey 40 to default but still no results. I’ve also tested the slimpars directly connected to the Obey 40 and they work perfectly. It seems to be the d-fi hub...appreciate your help in advance

Were you able to figure this out?

I personally have had better luck with the hubs in auto mode, in manual mine cause the lights to flicker. have you tried having the hub within a couple feet of the Obey 40 to see if they talk? if you have multiple hubs try going cable from the obey into a hub set to transceiver auto to another hub set to receiver auto. The transmitter in the board might be defective.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back