Design Co2 effect with H2O

Technoj

Hello
I was wondering if anyone had any ideas how to make a CO2 effect with water vapor. I want this so I can DIY, without using extreme pressure and since it's air and water, you don't need to get CO2 refills. I know you need something like this.
proxy.php
Any suggestions on how to make this?
Thank You!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The problem is that it's going to get water all over everything around, so unless you're doing this outside in a space where both people+gear can get wet, it's not really feasible.

If it is outside in a place where both people+gear can get wet, then i feel like you should look at fountain nozzles. The kind used in pro fountain shows. That would be the first direction I'd start to research.

It will be pointing outdoors from a sheltered location so moisture isn't a problem. Regarding fountain nozzles, that would produce more of a jet of water rather than water vapor right?

Well it's the right thing for focusing the output in to a stream. It will also have the solenoid and waterproof electric already installed. You'd have to dial your water/air mixture right before the nozzle, but it's already a pre-made system with definite directionality controls.

ETA - you'd definitely need a solenoid for each - water and air - as you showed though.

Also - compressors for this system would be very expensive given the amount of air expended quickly and the amount of pressure required. Do you already have compressors?

Sorry it took so long for me to reply. Yes I do have compressors available. I could put in a pneumatic accumulator and get much faster fog output than something from Meefog.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back