Control/Dimming ColorBlaze 72 individual cluster control

Kyle_vdk

Hey guys had a question about the ColorBlaze 72. I'll be working on a show a month out so I have plenty of time to mess with things like this. I have searched CB and couldn't find anything relevant and I can't be the only one who wants to do this with an ION!

I am using the ION for this show.

We have 12 ColorBlaze 72s (which I love) but I'm trying to program them so I can control each individual LED cluster, I believe each unit has about 12 RGB clusters. I have looked at the profile on the ION for the ColorBlaze 72 and it looks like this:
proxy.php

As you can see, Number 1 through 36 are a sequence of Red, Green and Blue. I assume this is for each cluster. How would I go about individually controlling each Red, Green and Blue in each cluster while still maintaining overall RGB control? Is this even possible?

My goal was to be able to chases within each individual unit.

Currently, the only way to do this is to program each cell as it's own fixture. The original concept with Eos Family was each fixture had a single Intensity, Focus, Color and Beam. These newfangled multi-cell instruments don't play well with that paradigm. Work has been done to support multiple cells but it's not quite there yet. The ML control and color picker don't paste multiple color wheels, for instance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back