Control/Dimming Colortran HELP! ENR 96 control card needed

donfox

Hello,

We have an older Colortran dimmer system that is having problems with one control card. We need to find a replacment for an ENR 96 series dimmer system control card, by Colortran... See pic below

Does anyone have one of these systems sitting in storage or a warehouse somewhere with a control module (or two) that we can purchase?

Please let me know -
Don Fox - University of Arizona
[email protected]

controlcard.jpeg

New replacement control cards are no longer available, repair to existing units is however available.

I arranged for Lite-Trol to repair a Colortran system I designed in early 90's - 6 racks and a very large custom stage manager panel and architectural control system - and it works better than new. The users are thrilled. less than $50K and all that they had before that was a dealer selling replacement for $400K. Now they also have all new curtains, LED house lights, LED cyc lights, new Ions, a network for data, vents and fire curtain repairs, and some other repairs and upgrades, since they got the $400K approved.

I should think repairing an existing control card will be a lot less money.

It all depends on the time involved. If you have to have it right now then it makes more sense to buy a working part. Sometimes waiting weeks for a repair just isn't an option. It's also why you should have spares on hand for equipment like this that is no longer being made. Then you can immediately fix your problem so the show can go on, and send the bad part in for repairs without worrying about potentially long waits for parts to be repaired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back