DHA Light Curtains-- $100obo

LavaASU

Continuing our clean out we have 9 DHA "Digital" Light Curtains (plus some parts units). This includes the brain and the 4 questionable 4-pin cables we have. The brain and at least 4 units are known good. I was told all 9 worked when we bought them. I've only used 4 so I don't know on the others.

For anyone that isn't familiar with the units: They are 8 lamp VNSP strip lights with a scroller on the front. Basically you set the on the ground or fly from a batten, apply haze, and you have a wall of light. These are REALLY neat. I think the scrollers have 14 or so colors. These are also huge and heavy. They would be great for a school with a batten they can be flown on. Not so great for one-offs (what we do).

This has to be local pick up unless someone is using these currently and needs spares (and is willing to pay hundreds or thousands in freight!).

Again make an offer. I have to sell them but depending on who asks (school or non-profit) I will let them go very cheap. I'd prefer to have a buyer by monday if possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back