DMX Software control HELP!

Bsancken

OK, I am looking for dmx software that has virtual programmable submasters. I was looking at the Chauvet Show XPress controllers and software but i am not sure how well it will work without buying the interface and trying it out… the other option i was looking at is American DJ MyDmx 2.0 and software. I don't have any intelligent lighting but will be adding some in the future.

Lx console, hog pc, there's a lot of options and almost all computer controlled stuff has submasters. Also look up reviews never used version 2 of American dj but I worked a show where version one went down every 10. Men's really messed things up.

We manufacture the BlueLite X1 products. You can download our software from our web site to look it over and get a feel for it. Check out the tutorial video link on the home page.
If you want to get a feeling for how it works, I can direct you to the Capture Sweden's Polar visualization software (Demo version) and walk you through using BlueLite to control the "virtual sample stage".
Send me a PM and I'll be happy to answer any questions :grin: .

Search the site for threads on computer based lighting systems, there are many. I have never used any of them but I have heard good things about Bluelight and others. I would stay away from the DJ systems unless that is what you are doing. If you are adding real movers or other DMX tools such as LEDS then stick with a more powerful system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back